Game Name: Press X to Not Die
Developer: All Seeing Eye Games
Game Design by: Darren Joe
Platforms & Release Dates:
Xbox 360: August 30, 2015
Steam / PC: October 9, 2015 (Early Access)
Xbox 360: US$2.99
Steam / PC: US$3.99 (Early Access price)
Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/402330
Xbox 360 Marketplace Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Press-X-to-Not-Die/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550edd
- Over 30 minutes of live-action footage in HD.
- A branching storyline that changes depending on your choices.
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies.
- Multiple difficulty levels to test even the most skilled button pressers.
- Online score system to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world.
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- Make out with your girlfriend!
- Fight a clown!
Press Release 1 - Xbox 360 Release - September 1, 2015
Download ALL art assets (covers, screenshots, wallpapers) - 35 MB zip file
See the Screenshots page.